Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally Here and SO in Love


After 63 hours of labor, I was blessed beyond belief with the arrival of my precious baby boy Judah Richard Rivera. He was born 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 21 inches long on Thursday, November 4th, 2010 at 11:19 AM at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, Utah. It was the most amazing experience to meet my son for the first time...

I had this little person growing inside of me for all these months. I heard his little heart beat, and I was instantly in love; I felt him turn and kick, and I knew I would forever be changed; even so, I didn't feel like "Mom." Then, as they laid my little one out on my stomach, and I looked at his not so little, little body/face, I not only became "Mom," I became Judah's mommy. I found myself loving him even more than I ever imagined possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment