Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pages

Life changes so fast. It seems like only yesterday I was that four year old girl who would hold the screen door open for her imaginary friends. Now, here I am, sitting on my new couch, next to my wonderful husband, watching Grey's Anatomy, and wondering how our little baby girl or boy will look (that's all I really think about these days - the baby that is).

Anyway, I know that I have not been very good at updating this blog in the past, but with all the changes, I have decided to try a little harder. To kick things off, I have created some new pages. They are located at the top, just under the header. Please, feel free to check them out. "A Fresh Page" explains a bit more about some of the changes in our life, "The Wedding" has just a few highlights from the day that started our little family, and finally, there is "The Belly Blog." That one is pretty self explanatory; obviously, I'm not far enough along to have logged the entire growth process yet, but I fully intend on adding to the documentary as the weeks pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment